Meet the Teachers
Anybody can learn to play the drums by studying at Studio Drum MTL because we make learning to play the drums simple and fun!
Is This You
- You’ve tried every online resource you could get your hands on.
- You’ve started and stopped different drum programs, perhaps you’ve even paid for some.
- You aren’t seeing the improvement you’ve been looking for.
- You’re feeling like you are doing something wrong and you blame yourself for the lack of results.
- You feel like no matter how hard you try, it’s just not going to work.
Or Is This You?
- Your child has a natural affinity for rhythm and you think that drum lessons could be right for them.
- You have done your internet research and have fallen upon Studio Drum MTL.
- Or maybe you’ve seen our Facebook ads.
Who We Are
Run by professional drummer Brandon Goodwin, with 20 years of experience teaching, gigging, recording, and touring under his belt, Studio Drum MTL uses proven methods that get results. Choose from either the “Studio Drum MTL Curriculum” books, or just come in armed with questions about drumming, and we will be able to take care of all your needs. Teaching all levels and ages, the studio offers private one-to-one tutelage by professional drummers. Studio Drum MTL hires only professionals with proven track records and years of experience.
“Exceptional drum teacher whose lessons are very friendly and fun. Highly recommended to students of all ages and levels.”
— Stacy Bouchard-Burns
“I only started playing drums a year ago and Brandon has been my teacher since the beginning and my progress has been quite amazing. He really tries to make sure the lessons allow you to progress to where YOU want to be. As long as you do your homework, and practice, you will see vast improvements in your skills and techniques.”
— Marc Bouffard